Praise The Lord
Our church family grown to the point that we are in need of a full-time Children's Minister! God is so good. Our Children's Ministry is such a vital part of our church and will require the utmost care and direction. We have several ministries within our greater Children's Ministry:
The Children’s Director/Minister should be a person who has the desire, ability and calling to
work with children. The director/minister will assist the pastor in leading our children to Christ.
He/she will serve as the spiritual leader and role model for our children and their families. This
position calls for planning, organization, implementation and follow up, on activities and
ministries that support our children and families in their walk with and toward Christ.
1. Oversee and coordinate all aspects of children’s ministry from Kindergarten through 5 th grade.
2. Work with all Children’s committees, Awana leaders, VBS Directors and other ministry
3. Oversees all aspects of Children’s Church
4. Train children’s volunteers in safety and procedures
5. Plan and oversee outreach events to reach unchurched families.
6. Prepare a yearly Children’s budget.
7. Works with Youth minister to bridge gap between 5th grade and middle school.
8. Perform all other duties as assigned
Experience / Education:
College degree or work experience with Kindergarten to 5th grade
You can use the contact link on the home page or you can click the following email to send in any questions you may have.
We look forward to what God has in store for our Children's Ministry