Praise The Lord
Our church family grown to the point that we are in need of a full-time Youth Minister! God is so good. Our Youth Ministry is such a vital part of our church and will require the utmost care and direction. We have a healthy youth group ranging in ages from 6th-12th grades. They come from all walks of life and a variety of different backgrounds. Athletes, Musicians, Performers, and Devoted Students, all need someone who will love on them
and teach them about Jesus.
The Youth Pastor should be a person who has the desire, ability, and calling to work with youth.
He will assist the Pastor in pastoral ministry to the youth of the church. He will serve as a
spiritual leader and role model. He is responsible for planning programs and activities as well as
coordinating and overseeing a youth ministry program focused on building young disciples for
• Works with the youth committee and parents to coordinate the youth program of the church.
• Provides on-going discipleship training to the youth through group studies, fellowships, and other learning experiences.
• Plans and participates in recreation and outings for the youth.
• Provides opportunities for spiritual growth through programs such as retreats, conferences, summer camps, and mission action programs.
• Works with Children’s minister to bridge the gap between 5th grade to middle school.
• Works to prepare the annual youth budget and monitors and ensures its compliance.
• Attends weekly staff meetings.
• Keeps accurate records of youth members, visitors, and prospects.
• Visit campuses of middle and high schools with permission of appropriate authorities for personal contact and counseling with students.
• Communicates effectively with the Church, parents, youth committee, and staff.
• Perform other ministry tasks as assigned by the Pastor.
Experience / Education:
• Completion of college and/or seminary degree is preferred.
• Should have experience working with children, teenagers, young adults and diverse groups.
• Should have experience developing, organizing and effectively managing youth programs & events.
You can use the contact link on the home page or you can click the following email to send in any questions you may have.
We look forward to what God has in store for our Children's Ministry